Wednesday 10 February 2016

My goal for reading is...
To read 8 books this term; already done 2.
6 more to go!
To achieve this I am going to carry on reading every night, But I am going to try to read for at least a extra a 20 minutes - so I will be reading for around 40-1h 10 minutes each night!
I need to make sure that once I've done all my sport practices, I will read, and any other time which is spare.
The people who will help me...
My mum? Just me really!

My goal for maths is...
To carry on learning my times tables from 10-20!
To do this I need to *write the down* and recite them each night if I can.
The people who will help me...
My Brother, Mum and Dad and my Teacher?

My personal goal is...
To do a full back twist on trampoline - and get my backflip (I will probably do this in 1 day...) of the foam pit tramp!
To do this I will practice each night if I can, and pay lots of attention at  trampolining!
The people who will help me...
Mum, Dad and my instructors at tramp!

No comments:

Post a Comment