Thursday 25 February 2016

This is my old dog Polly! Polly was a guide dog in training! She is now a breeding dog, so she makes baby guide dogs in training! I loved her lots, but when we left Auckland 2 years ago, since she became a breeding dog, we had to leave her in Auckland. Now she lives on a farm with a loving family, and is best friends with a pig! Polly will hopefully be breeding this year, and if she does, my family and I will go down to see her and her puppies!!! She is 2 years old now, and her birthday is on May the 4! Polly is a Golden Labrador. Oh yea, this photo was on holiday in Taupo, when she got a bone from her doggie Boyfriend, Lucas. Lucas was also a guide dog in training!


When we moved here to Hawkes Bay, the house we brought came with my new dog. Her name is KD. She is 9 years old, and her birthday is on September 2! We love her amazingly to!

No comments:

Post a Comment